These are the Rules and Regulations for the Wierchowa Chata, hereinafter referred to as the Facility. The owner thereof is Wierchowa Chata Andrzej Niziński having its seat in Droga na Wierch 23, 34-511 Kościelisko, Poland, NIP (Tax Identification Number): PL 5512622813, REGON (National Business Registry Number): PL 362749950.
Persons staying at the Facility are hereinafter referred to as the Guests.
The person making a booking at the Facility and paying therefor is hereinafter referred to as the Client.
I. Basic information:
- By making a booking, you hereby confirm that you have made yourself acquainted with these regulations, accept their provisions absolutely as well as that you have read and accepted the Personal Data Protection Policy.
- The Guests staying at the Facility are obliged to comply with the health and safety as well as fire safety regulations, and in exceptional cases, with the instructions given by the Facility Staff.
- Should a Guest violate the provisions of these regulations, the Facility may refuse to carry on providing any services for the culprit. Such a person is then obliged to fulfil the demands expressed by the Facility Staff, pay all the amounts due for all the services provided so far as well as for any possible damage caused and then to leave the Facility premises without delay.
- By making a booking, the Client consents to have their personal data processed for the purpose of the booking and fulfilling the registration obligation pursuant to the provisions of the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data. The Client may access and rectify their personal data.
- Bookings are made for the private or legal person (i.e. company) who makes the payment due.
- Only these persons who have checked in the reception are entitled to stay at the Facility. The Guest may not hand the room over to third parties, even if the time period for which they paid the amount due has not expired yet.
- For fire safety reasons, it is prohibited to use open fire at the Facility, and inside the rooms also: irons, heaters and other electrical devices which are not elements of the equipment. The above does not refer, however, to chargers and power supplies for RTV and computer devices.
- The Guest bears full material and legal liability for destroying or damaging items, equipment and devices owned by the Facility caused either by them or by their visitors. The basis for financial compensation for the damage or destruction caused is the price list available at the Facility Reception.
- Should the equipment list differ from the actual state of things or should there be any damage to the room, it must be reported to the reception without delay, right after having entered the room. Otherwise, it is assumed that the equipment is complete and fault-free.
- The Guests are obliged in particular to:
- keep the room clean and tidy on their own;
- use the Facility devices without causing damage to them or deteriorating their condition;
- The liability of the Facility for the loss of or damage to the items brought into the Facility by the Guests is governed by the provisions of Articles 846-849 of the Polish Civil Code. The liability borne by the Facility is limited if such items are not deposited at the reception. The Facility may refuse to accept storing money, securities and valuables, especially those of scientific or artistic significance if these items are dangerous or have too high a value in relation to their size or standard or if they take up too much space.
- Leaving the Facility must be reported so that the Facility employee can claim it.
- The hotel day begins at 3:00 pm and ends at 11:00 am.
- There is a total smoking ban and wearing shoes with heels or shoes that can damage the wooden surface of floors and stair in force all throughout the Facility premises.
- The quiet hours last from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- During the quiet hours, the Facility users are obliged to behave in such a way which does not disturb the peaceful stay of other people, and during the day, in a manner which complies with the social norms and respects the right to rest of other people staying on the Facility premises.
- The non-resident Guests may stay in the room from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Should any non-resident Guests stay in the room after 10:00 pm, the Client consents to have them checked in to their room at extra cost, in accordance with the hotel price list available at the reception or on the Facility’s website.
- The Facility does not accept pets.
- Minors under 18 years of age are only allowed to stay on the Facility premises if they are accompanied by adults who bear full liability for their actions as well as for any possible consequences of these actions and any situations occurring on the Facility premises.
- The Facility may refuse to check in persons being under visible influence of alcohol or intoxicants or behaving in a vulgar manner.
II. Additional fees:
- The stay price does not include the visitor’s tax charged at the check-in as well as any optional additional fees.
- The visitor’s tax amounts to PLN 2 / person / hotel day.
- For the room with the fireplace there is a one wood package for the fireplace free of charge.
- At the Wierchowa Chata, one child per two adults, sharing the adults’ bed and being under 3 years of age, is accommodated free of charge.
- Baby cots are available for 10 PLN / day.
- Cards accepted in Facility: Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Maestro.
III. Down payment:
- Every booking requires a down payment.
- By making the down payment, the Client accepts the booking conditions defined in these regulations.
- For the partially refundable, refundable and flexible offer the down payment amounts to 50% of the full amount due for the stay, charged at any time.
- For the non refundable offer the down payment amounts to a full charge.
- Failing to make the down payment by the agreed deadline results in cancelling the booking.
- For the partially refundable offer, cancelling or changing the booking at any time before the arrival results the Client shall be charged 50% of the total booking value.
- For the flexible offer, cancelling or changing the booking within 3 days before the arrival results in terminating the contract, the Client is charged no fees by the Facility.
- For cancelling or changing the booking in a flexible offer after the deadline mentioned in point 2, the Client shall be charged 50% of the total booking value. For the Guest’s no-show at the Facility, the Client shall be charged full 50% of the total booking value.
- For the refundable offer, cancelling or changing the booking within 14 days before the arrival results in terminating the contract, the Client is charged no fees by the Facility.
- For cancelling or changing the booking in a flexible offer after the deadline mentioned in point 4, the Client shall be charged 50% of the total booking value. For the Guest’s no-show at the Facility, the Client shall be charged full 50% of the total booking value.
- Not using the whole stay, as results from the booking, does not entitle to claim refund of the payments made.
V. Online bookings:
- Online bookings can be made through the website: https://wierchowachata.pl/book/
- In order to have their booking confirmed, the Client is obliged to pay 50% of the total booking value within one hour of making the booking.
- Payments are made by the means of the Tpay system, available in the booking panel.
- To the online bookings, the same resignation and complaint policy as to any other bookings applies. These rules have been defined in chapters IV and VI of these regulations.
VI. Complaint procedure:
- If need be, all the Guests may lodge complaints in matters concerning the quality of the services provided by the Facility.
- The Facility shall consider exclusively online complaints sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com within 14 days of the Guest’s departure or – if the stay did not take place within the time period defined in the booking – within 14 days of the original date of stay.
- The Facility reserves a 14-day period for considering the complaints lodged by the Guests. Afterwards, the Facility shall inform the Guest if their complaint has been accepted or declined.
VII. Additional information:
- We provise a free non guarded parking space.
- The Facility is liable neither for the car parked on the premises nor for any property left inside the vehicle.
- Smoking is allowed only outside in the areas where ashtrays are placed.
- On the Facility premises, there is free WiFi available.
- Guest of Wierchowa Chata can use bbq equipment. There is also
- Each chalet is equipped with a private sauna with a tub to cool off.